Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

SM64GS Update

Hiya all!! I've decided to do another update, but on a couple of levels I won't be importing for a while now.

So, what are these 2 levels I'm showing you today?? Well, I'll tell you now, they're part of the Overworld, or HUB. There'll be 3 parts to the HUB. The first part has the first 4 courses in it, the 2nd part has the next 3 courses in it, the third will have the last 3 courses in it. I've only completed HUB 1 and 2, however, I think HUB 1 needs a little bit of work. Anywasy, to the pictures.




I'll explain HUB 1 before I get to the 2nd HUB. Ok. As you can see in the first picture, there's a big bridge made of rock, supported by a big rock model thing. There's also a brick wall in the background. That brick wall leads to the second HUB.


In the second picture, you can see a bridge, and water. That's just a little river running through, for no major purpose at all. You can also see the pillars to get up on thebig rock platform. I might have to rethink those, it's slightly hard for beginners to get up there.


In the third, Mario is standing on that rock bridge, and looking down at the bridge over the water. You may be able to see holes in certain areas. They're just spaces left to add the doors. Whereever there's a star door, you'll need a certain amount of stars to get it. I'll probably add signposts to tell you how many you'll need. Anyway, let's check out HUB 2, which is my favourite of the 2 HUBs.


The theme for HUB 2 is a cliff area. You can fall down and die around here, so just watch your step. So, in the first picture, I just show myself on a bridge used to get to a small island, if you don't feel like long jumping, which is perfectly easy to do. There'll be a warp pipe going to a course on that small island.


In the second pocture, it's just quite boring, only flowers, and grass. Well, at least you know there's good soil to grow flowers arond here XP


The third picture ismore interesting. The first thing you notcie is probably the big star, with the number "100" in it. Now, what could this possibly mean??? Well, remember that the maximum star count in my hack will be 100?? Now do you know what it's for...

Oh, 'll tell you anyway. There's an opening, that's for a star door, the star represents, you need 100 stars to get through. There'll be a pipe going somewhere for those who get 100 stars, but still want more adventure. Anyway, enough on that.


Anyway, course-wise, I'm currently planning a new updated Whomp's Forest. The other one I made (which is my first video) is kinda bad, compared to the new one I'm planning. You'll find out what it's like when I post an update on it, but that'll be another day. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this.


-Luigi*



No comments:

Post a Comment