Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

SM64 Hack Update 3

Ok, I've been working pretty darn hard on this for about 5 weeks or so. I started a while ago. Anyway, since the last update I've banged out yet another couple of failure levels, and one decent level. I've had a change in plans. Instead of 5 regular levels, I'm making 6. And instead of a total of 40 stars, there'll be a total of 50, which'll be a better number. I'm also waiting for people with knowledge to reply to some of my comments on youtube asking for help on how mto fix textures, and custom music and stuff... not one reply yet. Anyway, time for the pictures.


So I've managed to make approximately 4 levels since after update 1, not after the youtube video. Ok, so in pistures 1 and 2 is what I call, HUB Part 2. I was running out of room to add levels, so I added part 2, which is basically an extension with extra levels.

Pictures 3 and 4 are Lethal Lava Land (I couldn't think of any other name). It's much harder than Nintendo's version. There is a secret in Lethal Lava Land...

In picture 5 is a level I made today, called Rainbow Road. It has a road, mst it's not rainbow because the textures stuff up like usual T.T
Rainbow Road is kinda a boring place, so the 6th picture is just showing a power-up in my hack. I couldn't levae out the Wing Cap, it just had to come back. In fact, it's only so recent that I've added it, I don't know what level will use the Power-Up (except for HUB 2). Oh well. I've also recreated Rocky Mountain (because the other version sucked) and I made the Bowser course, which I'm purposely not showing. You'll have to find out what it looks like yourself!! That's it then. Cya around!!

-Luigi*

1 comment: