Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

SM64GS Update

Ok, so I have still been working on it. Everything's been going well, until I put in some custom music, whcih completely stuffed up the ROM. I had back-ups, but I usually overwrite them once I've done some important stuff that needs saving. Looks like I didn't test it completely, and now, I'm hoping some advice will help me out :/

Some levels I've been woring on... well... I'm not showing them to you. You can find out what they look like when you download the hack. However, I'll tell you the names.

Wing Cap Course (I forgot what I called it)

Gusty Garden

The Desert Maze

They sound awesome don't they??? The secret courses I make, will mainly be hidden in the HUB level, however 1-2 will be hidden in the 6th act of some courses.
That's pretty much it.

-Luigi*

No comments:

Post a Comment