Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

SM64GS Update

Hey everyone, I've been working very hard to bring you another update on my hack, SM64 The Green Stars. So what's this I have shown you today?? No pictures, but a YouTube video. It basically shows my latest HUB level (the other one sucked), and my remake of the level, Whomp's Forest. This new forest is much more foresty, and will definetely have a forest theme, I'm thinking the theme will be Fungi Forest from DK64. Well, Idon't have too much to say, just watch the video, and you'll be thrilled (hopefully).




I also showed other music I've insterted. since losing my hack the other day, I've recreated the HUB and Whomp's Forest. I've brought back Cloudy Platforms (you may see a pipe in the HUB in the vid I left to show, that goes to Cloudy Platforms). I've also brought back my good ol' Lethal Lava Land remake, except, I haven't called it that. I made a better name, Melty Magma Land. Anyway, I have been busy, and it's finally the weekend, which means I should get alot done.

-Luigi*

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!

    I might be just me though, but around 1:44, it looks like the texture of the wall is the same as the texture of the bridge. Players might be confused.

    ~Zeus~

    ReplyDelete