Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

SM64GS Update

Alright, a new update. No pictures this time, but a fair bit of writing.
So, what's new since the last update?? Well, instead of just 60 stars, I think that's a small amount, so I'm bumping the star count to 100 stars!! Instead of 7 regular courses, there'll be 10. I've made many changes, including not 2, but 3 levels in the Overworld/HUB. I've also added another Bowser course/fight and I'm using all caps, Metal, Wing and Vanish.
The main thing I came here to tell you, is just to show you the names of the levels, and their progress. I'll tell you the # of the course, the name, it's progress, and whether the name is temporary or not.
Regular/Main courses:
1: Bob-Omb Plains (Finishing touches still to go)
2: Whomps Forest (Minor finishing touches)
3: Lofuer Lagoon (Finishing touches still to go)
4: Snow Level (Haven't thought of a name yet) (Not yet started)
5: Fiery Factory (One of my fav levels so far) (Some finishing touches)
6: Boo's Frightful Manshion (No where near finished)
7: Melty Magma Land (Finished)
8: Scorching Desert (Just finishing texturizing it)
9: Icecrystal Caves (May be a different name, but definetely a cave theme) (Not yet started)
10: (Not sure the theme nor the name of this level yet (I'm thinking of some sort of tower, maybe a level in the cosmos, which will be very hard)) (Not yet started).

Side Levels/Bowser Levels/Cap Courses:

1: Lava Slide (Not yet started (May get a better name))
2: Desert Pyramid (Needs finishing touches (Only temporary name))
3: Airship Level (In progress, still being tested (Again, temporary name))

Bowser Courses:
1: Bowser Course 1 (Temporary Name (Not yet started))
2: Bowser Course 2 (Temporary Name (Not yet Started))
3: Bowser's Castle (Pretty much finished, may need a few touches though)).

Cap Courses:
Wing Cap Temple (Temporary Name (Almost finished))
Vanish Cap Temple (Temporary Name (Not yet Started))
Metal Cap Temple (Temporary Name (Not yet Started))...

Overworld/HUB

All are temporary names!!

1: HUB Part 1 (Almost finished)
2: HUB Part 2 (Not yet started)
3: HUBPart 3 (Not yet Started)

That is pretty much all the levels in my hack. Some of these levels are just plans, I haven't made the model design on paper yet (I usually do that). So, It'll still be a few months away, and I've been doing more research on my texture problems. Still nothing :/ Well, if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask. That's it for me, for now.

-Luigi*/Kampel125











No comments:

Post a Comment